- Initial meeting to discuss your requirements, view the property and introduce ourselves. This consultation can take up to 1.5 hours at your home. £70 is charged for our time + travel expenses.
- 2nd meeting, to visit and assess the property more fully, take notes and photographs in order to prepare a "Home Style Report".
- Haynes Interiors will produce a detailed room by room “Home Style Report”, highlighting the strengths/weaknesses of your property both internally and externally, with suggested action points. Reports start from £350.00 (up to a 1 bed/300 sq ft property) Reports are payable in advance. Prices vary depending on the square footage.
- Once armed with the Home Style Report you can decide whether to carry out the recommendations yourselves or engage Haynes Interiors to Project Co-ordinate all or just elements of the proposed works. Day/Hourly rate (Rates vary depending on the project) as some projects only require styling/dressing whilst others require building works, hiring of furniture and interior design expertise.
- You can feel safe in the knowledge that we will handle even the smallest details and work closely with you to agreed budgets and timescales. Saving you time and money.
- We can assist with the following:
- De-cluttering, spring cleaning, hiring vans, storage arrangements, gardening.
- Obtain quotes for building works or assist in finding tradesmen.
- Project co-ordinate works and deal with tradesmen on your behalf utilising Schedule of Works and Timeline documents, to handle budgets and timings for painting and decorating, stripping out and replacing splashbacks, worktops, flooring, lighting, kitchen appliances plus gardening/window boxes etc. (Day/Hourly Rates vary depending on the project.).
- Creative Design/Styling if required. A Fixed Fee is charged for each project. Prices start from £1,500 (up to a 1 bedroomed/350 sq ft property) Costs vary depending on the size and complexity of a project as some require full interior design with plans for a new bathroom, whilst others require styling only.
- Hiring and Purchasing furniture, bedding, towels, lighting, soft furnishings, curtains, rugs, blinds/curtains, accessories and art.
- Physically Dressing/Styling throughout to include fresh flowers or fruit.
- Finalise with Professional Interior Photography to ensure your property's images look fantastic on all new marketing material and your property stands out for all the right reasons. (Prices on request).