About / About Michele Haynes
- For the past 20 years I have lived in the Barbican with my husband and two children.
- I have always had a passion for interiors even whilst working in marketing at Habitat, I couldn’t resist attending 100% design and a myriad of other design shows.
- Attended KLC School of Design in Chelsea and firmly believe that great design comes from incorporating my client’s refined needs from the outset. This combined with creativity ensures I create beautiful interior schemes, that clients love and stand the test of time.
- As Sir Terence Conran said many years ago “Form Follows Function” and I bear that in mind on my projects.
- Whilst I am detail orientated, organised and good at project managing, every job is different and I genuinely want to provide a personal and individual touch, as I am passionate about creating beautiful contemporary schemes that reflect my client’s style and personality.
- The beauty of interior design is that no two days are ever the same. I am constantly looking out for new suppliers and British Design talent, which combined with the usual degree of problem solving on a project, certainly keeps me on my toes.
- Please don’t hesitate to give me a call if you have a project you wish to discuss and I will be delighted to assist you.
- Best wishes and I look forward to hearing from you.
- Michele Haynes